Feed:

<$BlogFeedsVertical$>

Thursday, April 17, 2008

What If the Christian Church Is Not Legitimate?

What if the Christian Church as we know it doesn’t have any authority to speak for God? Doesn’t have any authority at all from God? What if the Church is not legitimate? What kind of evil would that spawn? How would the Church protect itself? What would become of its trusting members?

© Shawna Ryan
Author: thrillers DESTINY'S DAMNED & SATAN'S SCAT
available:
www.pilchuckpublishing.com
amazon.com
books stores and libraries

1 comment:

tashabud said...

Reading the introductions to your novels, alone, has already made the hairs on my body stand up. As much as I think your books would be very interesting to read, I just can't get myself to read anything that's scary. I'm such a baby, I know, when it comes to scary stories or movies. That's probably why I gravitate more to the romance, good-feeling type novels or movies. I just don't like the feeling of being scared. Perhaps one of these days, I'll somehow morph into someone who doesn't get scared anymore. Then I'll try to read your novels. Better, yet, I hope your novels will be made into movies, I'll drag my husband to go to watch them. At least with movies, there's somebody beside me that I can cling to when I get scared.